The Wolves Den meets every other Thursday evening from 6:15 to 7:15 in the Mary Rowlandson cafeteria beginning on September 26. The Den currently has 13 boys led by Sal Bhimji, Nick Facendola and Shawn Kerr.
Boys may join at any time during the year – they are never ‘behind.’
Wolf Den meetings are built around “Adventures,” or units of learning activities. Wolf Adventures are:
- Call of the Wild (Camping and outdoor skills)
- Council Fire (Community service)
- Duty to God Footsteps (Non-denominational and personal)
- Howling at the Moon (Communication)
- Paws on the Path (Hiking)
- Running with the Pack (Physical Fitness)
Wolves also work with their parent(s) or as a Den to complete one elective Adventure chosen from a group of options.
Latest News from the Wolves
On Saturday, the Cub Scouts of Pack 9 logged a 3.5 mile hike deep into the heart of Leominster State Forest in search of the famous Crow Hill Ledges. The boys and their families met up at Wachusett Mountain Ski area, then hiked the Mid State Trail to Redemption Rock. After a snack, Wolf Leader …